Sunday, October 01, 2006

I still don't remember the other dream from the other day. Not that it matters. I don't remember the dreams from the past couple days either.

Yesterday I turned 38. And I had a headache. A couple years ago I had the flu on my birthday. The day would have been better if I hadn't felt bad. Went to the renaissance festival, took ten cans of food and got ten dollars off the tickets. After we had our fun there, we headed home. We weren't sure if we wanted to go to a movie or not, decided after we rested awhile that neither felt like seeing a movie. We left to do a little shopping and then had an early dinner.

Today, and for the next few days, it will be warm. It had been nice and cool the past few days. I guess I can deal with a few warm days since it will at least cool off a bit in the evening. Think the high today was around 91 or 92.