Monday, October 09, 2006

Had an interesting dream last night and I remember none of it. I remember bits of other dreams but not of the one I just know was interesting. Not sure how I am convinced it was interesting, but I just know it was. The one dream I do remember is being at home and seeing snow on the ground. I am waiting for some guy I am seeing to come an deliver some wood. I keep walking around the house and finally go out side and pick some small limbs in the driveway. That's all I remember.

I spent another three hours in the dentists chair Saturday only to find the crown wouldn't fit and that the post it would fit on had come out with the temporary tooth. Have another appointment for next month. Will not be happy if I have to keep going through this.

My football picks- Pros=KC, Chicago and NY Giants won, Indy was off. College=Washington and Northwestern lost, Miami and Idaho won.