Friday, September 29, 2006

The strange dreams continue.
In one I had last night, what I remember is being in the front yard and doing some landscaping. The area I was working in was shaded by these lovely trees. What I was doing was making a better pond for some fish that we had. While I was alternatively working on the pond and dealing with the fish, I was fighting with our neighbors. I remember that one of the neighbors was on their porch talking to me and someone was hanging out a window. What I gather is that they didn't like what I was doing with the fish. I told it was going to be fine. At times, someone from my house would come out and impede the work I was doing by trying to argue with me about some nothing issue. That's all I remember about that dream and I now don't remember anything of the other dream. Well if I think of it, I'll post it here.