Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jane Wyatt passed away. She was probably best know for the TV show "Father Knows Best", I know her from that but she also played Mr Spocks human mother on the series "Star Trek" and in one of the movies.

Got a little bit of rain last night. We need it so I cant complain too much. The rain did wash out the fourth game of the World Series, though.

The appraiser came yesterday afternoon right on time. He wasn't in the house more then fifteen minutes.

I don't want to jinx it but it looks like I may be spending a few days in Paris. The one in France not the one in Texas. Need to get a passport, a suitcase, a new outfit or two, maybe some new shoes and some miscellaneous things. And on this trip, the day before we start making our way home....we will spend Christmas in Paris. I think no other Christmas will ever compare to the one we will be spending in Paris, but that's just me.