Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Been having troubles sleeping, mainly being unable to stay asleep for the usual large chunks or all night like I normally do. I sleep hard for an hour and then have trouble getting back to sleep. On top of this I've been having some strange dreams, like the plane dream recently, and I usually don't remember much detail.

Got a brief rain storm last night. It didn't rain enough to fill the gauge. The storm headed southeast, so they probably got more then us.

Allergies have been bothering me a lot lately. My allergies and how bad they are vary with the season and also vary on how the weather is. Like if we are real dry, they might not be as bad or if we get a lot of rain they might get worse. It depends on what is growing and the time of year. Lately I have wanted to take my eyes out and dip them in water because they have felt so gritty. Thank GOD I have eye drops and over the counter stuff to help me combat them. I would like to know what it was like to live without allergies though.