Friday, June 23, 2006

Have been having some strange dreams lately. Most of them I can only remember just a tiny bit about and a couple I can remember more detail.

One dream involved Mom and me driving to the hardware store, I don't remember what we were going to buy though. I do remember that it was night, there was hardly a person on the road besides us, it was overcast and looked like it had rained and there was just enough ambient light so we could see (for some reason the street lights were out). The biggest thing in the dream is seeing a plane crash. As we drove we could see burn marks on the street and chunks of the plane here and there. I was a passenger in the car and saw the plane shoot up do some acrobat tricks and then crash. Neither of us seemed to be a bit worried about what had just happened. Not sure what the dream means and not sure I want to find out.