Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The previous two days were cool and nice, but we are now going back on to the Mother Nature roller coaster ride. The temperatures are going to be all over the map for the rest of the week apparently. I don't know if I put much stock into it though.

Today the movie "The Quiet Earth" is going to be released on DVD and I am very happy. Before long the copy I pre-ordered will arrive. I have been waiting for some years to get my hands on a copy of this movie, so when I found out it was being released on DVD I was overjoyed. The movie is fairly interesting, will watch and see if it holds up to how I remember it. One thing is for certain though, even if I don't like, there is not a chance in Hades that I will EVER sell it. No matter what, that will never happen.

Woke up with a headache and my allergies bothering me. Hopefully some aspirin and a allergy pill will make me feel a tad better, if not I'll just lay on the floor and moan like a three year old.