Sunday, June 04, 2006

We got some rain this morning, don't think it was forecast. The day turned out to be cooler then had been forecasted. This week it is supposed to be in the mid to upper eighties, but it cools off at night so it should be fairly nice in the house.

Finally getting around to finishing an afghan I started some months ago. I am very close to the end on it and will push to get it done so that we can wash it the next trip to the laundromat. I have another afghan, this one for a bed, that I need to finish but the thing would have to be covering my legs in order for me to finish it and it's a little warm for that. The thing can wait until fall, or a cool spell this summer. I might end up crocheting a couple small afghans this summer just to keep myself busy. Might even try knitting a scarf, a project I have been putting off. While I may not be very good at crocheting or knitting, my Mom doesn't care and she likes the things I make for her.

I got the MST3K DVD set last week and watched the movies. Loved "Wild Rebels" and "The Sinister Urge", but the "Women on the prehistoric planet" was bad and although I had seen the "Mixed-up Zombie" movie before it was as bad as I remembered. I can never remember the full title so I always call it the "Mixed-up Zombie" flick. I wonder what Rhino will put out for volume 10. Three films I would like are "The Mole People", "Revenge Of The Creature" and "Riding With Death". It wouldn't matter what the fourth film was, so long as I had those three.