Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I don't know why, but I am a bit uneasy today. Could have something to so with it being 06-06-06, but I could be wrong.

Had a severe thunderstorm system roar through the area last night. The power went out for about thirty seconds, thought it would be out for awhile but I was wrong. The power never went out again during the storm. Since it looks like we might get some rain today, I will hold off with the rain tally.

Finished one of the afghans I had put off for months. It was just cool enough yesterday for me to finish it while I watched TV. The other one will wait until fall. Have decided to start another afghan and work on it when I can. Will be using some scrape yarn to create this one. Although I have a large quantity of yarn at my disposal, I want to use up some of this leftover yarn rather then store it.