Monday, June 19, 2006

Saw the movie "A Prairie Home Companion" on Saturday. It was alright, it was the first movie I've since February because what's come out so far this year has been nothing short of trash. There are a couple more movies I would like to see and I think that will be for movies this year.

We got a little rain both Saturday and Sunday early in the morning. The weather was nice during the weekend for a change, sure it was warm but it didn't feel too bad. The heat returns for the week, the chance of rain is slim. This is turning into a bit of a dry year, although some parts of the country have it worse so I cant complain too much.

Cant seem to get myself motivated to do the things I know I need to do. Although I can try my best and blame the heat, that's only one part of it.