Sunday, July 02, 2006

Finally saw the movie "The Da Vinci Code" yesterday. I had read the book but for one reason or another, I had just put off seeing the movie. Well the movie sucked. Yes I am going to say it, the book was better. Don't always say it but in this case its true. I was happy when the credits began to roll. What I should have done was just waited until it came out on DVD instead, that way I could have just fast forward through the dull parts, which would have been most of the movie.

This fourth of July is going to be hot. It is usually one of three things, cool, wet or hot. But it is summer so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Have a few chores I need to do today, but will take it easy much of the day. Tomorrow Mom has the day of, so we will do a couple things in the morning and not sure what else we will do. One thing we will take care of is transferring stuff we have in a safe deposit box from one bank to another. We will add a few things to the box before we go to the next bank.