Saturday, April 29, 2006

We got about an inch of rain yesterday, it was a gentle all day sort of rain. Looks like the next few days will be rain filled. Will do a final rain tally once the stuff has cleared out.

Can't mow in the backyard because of the rain, so we'll be getting out and using the weed whip to knock down some of the taller grass. It probably wont be until next week or the weekend before I'll get a chance to mow in the back. With the dogs back there, I can't just go back anytime I want, it has to be a planned thing. Mom has to be home and help with holding the dogs back. I might plan for mowing sometime in the week since there are things to be done over the weekend.

Pre-ordered the Mystery Science Theater 3000 volume 9 set and Earthquake DVD's. I have been looking for Earthquake for sometime as it is one of my favorite disaster movies. It had been out on DVD before, but had no luck getting a copy, so I am pleased as hell to finally get a copy. The MST3K set has three movies I have never seen. So I have something to look forward to later next month.