Saturday, April 08, 2006

The power went out twice last night. Its like the fourth time this year we have lost power. Although the wind was a little strong it wasn't so bad that it would cause the power to go out. I don't know what the problem is, but it is getting ridiculous.

We had just come back from doing some shopping and I was downstairs bringing the last of the stuff up, when boom power is out. Mom had to get a flashlight and guide me up the stairs by its light. Everything was put away in very little light and dinner was eaten by candle light, but not because we wanted to. When we were almost done with dinner, the power came back on. About ten minutes later it went out again and stayed of for about half an hour. When the power came back off again, I wondered to myself how long was it going to stay off this time. It stayed on and has been on since then.


Have a project to do today and then this afternoon we are going to go out and try to have some fun. Tomorrow we are going to the Laundromat to get caught up on the laundry that I have been behind on for a couple weeks.