Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My baseball teams for the year are---Colorado Rockies, Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox and the lowly Kansas City Royals. I did well with the football teams I followed last year, let see how I do with these teams.

The septic tank was taken care of yesterday morning and since then I have been trying to come up with a way to lessen the amount of water that goes into it in the future. One thing I know would help, is if we could divert the washer water elsewhere. Then the only water going into the tank would be shower, kitchen sink, bathroom sink and toilet water, which doesn't add up to a lot of water throughout the day. Have been looking to what how local government has to say about gray water and also looking for grey water tanks.

While I was outside walking around the yard yesterday morning, I noticed that more of our plants budding. In fact, some of the things I planted last year are looking real good and may bloom soon. I might post some photos of them later on.