Thursday, April 06, 2006

Have a major case of depression. I know I worry too much about things I cant change, obsess about them, get into fits of anxiety over little stuff.

It looks like the laterals from the septic tank are need to be replaced. I am sure that isn't cheap. Don't think we can get that done for fifty bucks. There is a plumber who lives up the street we will talk to Saturday. Until then we are going to do no laundry and conserve water as much as we can. I say that because it looks like we may need to have the septic tank pumped out again and we just had it done Monday. Yes, I realize that doesn't make sense, but the water is coming from some where and then there is the fact that rain is in the forecast and that water will most likely head right to the tank.

You know, I know life isn't supposed to be easy and all, but it seems like we and many others have a more difficult life then others do. An easy solution to some of this crap would be for me to when the lottery. But I don't see me dreaming of the numbers as I sleep or winning the bloody thing ever happening.

Karma, I love you, but you're a flipping bitch.