Monday, April 03, 2006

Lost power last night for more then an hour. The wind was strong, as it has been off and on for a few days.

We also found the septic tank was full, found out when I went downstairs to take care of some laundry and saw a trickle around the out take pipe. Both of us had to wash our hair in the sink and went without showers, Mom cleaned up with a rag and I went to bed a little dirty. I had taken a shower late Saturday so it wasn't as if I was terribly dirty.

We are now waiting for a pumper truck to come and pump out the tank. I know I need to get in the habit of using Rid-X, hopefully this will push me to start doing it. The tank obviously isn't draining right. Of course, neither of us want more digging and more cost to replace drainage pipes. Crossing my fingers everything gets done well and quickly.