Sunday, April 23, 2006

Have been dealing with a nasty case of depression this week.

Had to have the septic tank pumped again, it hadn't overflowed or anything I was just concerned it might.

I finally got my bathroom faucet fixed. Had been putting it off for months, knew it needed done because it was putting a fair amount of water into the septic tank. After I fixed it and the water was turned back on, was relieved to find there was no leak from under the sink and that when I went out to dump some root killer in the septic tank I noticed that the drip that had been there prior to me fixing the faucet was gone. On the plus side I saved us about two hundred bucks fixing the faucet myself. Am happy it is finally done.


The pizza place we went to last weekend is closed for good and that's just sad. Although they didn't have a ton of business, they always had a few customers. But that wasn't enough to keep them going. Now there isn't a good place to get pizza locally. Papa Johns is crap, don't like Dominos and there Pizza Hut is delivery only and isn't good on top of that.

Got a bit of rain last night and we needed it in the worst way. The storm was in and out of the area within about an hour. Am still nervous when it comes to rain and the septic tank but I can deal with that stuff.

Have a couple errands this morning. When we get back, will do some cleaning and see if the lawn mower still works. If by some chance I need to go buy a new mower, I will just buy a cheap and light one.