Sunday, August 13, 2006

Woke up yesterday and saw clouds. Thought it might be an indication we were going to get rain, but the clouds and the fog burned off by mid-morning. The day wasn't too bad otherwise. Looks like maybe we might get rain or a chance of rain once or twice this week. We certainly can use it, we are around eight inches behind for the year in the area.

Had a couple strange dreams last night. One involved me being on a basketball/dodge ball team. It was odd that some of my teams switched from being men to girls younger then me and a couple were twins. The other team taunted us, but we ended up winning, even though it appeared I was the only one who knew how to play. The other dream involved Mom and me being in some town I was not familiar with, but many people knew or at least acted like they knew us. We were walking around and decided to go to some bar, when we got to the door there was something blocking our way which was just pushing out of the way. The guy that helped us push the stuff out of the way wasn't sure the bar was open, but we looked through the dark glass and saw people inside so we went in. We sat down, placed a drink order and looked around. Even though we both felt a little uneasy about being in the place we decided to stay. At some point we changed seats, the lights went out and a movie began to play. There was a woman sitting next to me that began to take her clothes off, which was annoying. After a couple minutes, I grabbed the dress she was trying to take off and threw it several feet away. She never looked at me, but complained to the guy she was with and that's where the dream ends.