Thursday, August 17, 2006

I do not remember much detail of the three dreams I know I had last night, but I do remember what went on in two of the dreams. One involved me being in war (I have played three Medal Of Honor games several times, in fact I have played Frontline and European assault many times and I played a Call Of Duty for a bit but didn't like it and sold it), the other dream involved a sunken boat. Do not remember anything about the third dream, but what I do remember is that I didn't feel uneasy or frightened but what I was seeing and going through. I felt calm about everything.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Mother Nature for Monday and Tuesday. Both days were very, very nice.

It looks like normal summer temperatures will be returning for the rest of August. Although today and Friday will be fairly hot, but I can deal with a couple days of it.


Bruno Kirby died the other day. I enjoyed some of the things he was in, he was a very good actor. He was only 57, so its a bit sad that he died. Not that it isn't sad when anyone dies at any age.