Sunday, August 27, 2006

We got some rain Friday and it looked we were going to get rain Saturday but got nothing. Early this morning, Sunday, I woke up and heard it raining. Since I didn't dump the rain out of the rain gauge the total from today will include Fridays rain.

Well, I spent four hours, yes FOUR hours, in the dentists chair yesterday. And it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. For a few moments of terror I though I was going to need root canal, but I may not need it. I am crossing my fingers that I wont need it. I have a temporary tooth in and in a couple weeks I will get my new crown put in. In all it cost around $1,100 to fix my tooth. But I did get a lot for that though. There was exam,I did get a free tooth brush and dental floss. But you could say I paid for them anyway.