Monday, August 28, 2006

Some areas north and south of us hardly got any rain. East of us had tornado activity or sightings of funnel clouds at least. So it was a big storm front that past through. The total, I think I mentioned this yesterday, is about four and a half inches. Most of that rain came Sunday.

Haven't picked out who I am going to follow in football this year. I have the schedules for the pro and college teams that were printed in yesterdays paper, will take a look at them today and see who looks good. The KC Chiefs and the Chicago Bears are a given for the pros, will pick out at least a couple more NFL teams. As for the college teams, Northwestern is the only team I know I want to follow this year.

I have slept pretty good the past couple of nights, despite having had dental work done on Saturday. In fact I am surprised I slept as much as I did Saturday. I don't have any paid related to the work I had done, which is good.