Friday, August 11, 2006

Mother Nature has been toying with us. There have been some storm systems pass us by and dump rain on some other section of the country. Worse yet, earlier in the week rain had been forecast and it really looked like we would get some, but we didn't. The storm ( as I already mentioned) just gathered its strength and gave the rain to someone else. Well finally yesterday we got a small amount of rain. It may not have amounted to much but we did get some rain and it cooled off a little. Right now we have a little bit of fog. I am hoping that the heat doesn't continue much long and does not care on into fall.

Have been having trouble sleeping, mainly caused the heat. And when I have slept, I have had strange dreams. Mostly I just remember an image but no details. This morning I had a dream where I was being put into a hospital. I remember I didn't want to be there. I was just arguing my case as to why I shouldn't be there and the argument fell on deaf ears. The last thing I remember was being told to lay down on a particular bed while I was talking with my mom. We were going back and forth with why I needed to be in the hospital and how we were going to pay for it when I didn't have insurance. That's all I remember.

Not sure what all I am going to do today. I do have some chores I need to get caught up on. But I am tired, from the troubles with sleeping and having to deal with the heat. So I am not sure just how much I will get done. Of course I will get the dishes and cat boxes cleaned, but I think I might just do one a or two light chores and call it a day.