Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Yesterday morning I spent some 45 minutes doing yard work. Mostly it was taking care of weeds and mowing. We got a little rain last night, so I am happy I did some yard work. Don't think I would have done any mowing had I waited because mowing as it's raining or after it has rained makes it a little tougher to do it.

Had a headache yesterday, I know it was weather related. It was warmer last week and now we are in a bit of a cool spell.

Got a shelve hung in the bathroom. Had planned to do it Monday, but didn't have the right sized anchors to take care of it. But now it is done and it looks good. Will take care of a few chores this morning before settling in to watch some tapes I am backed up on.

The car has been running a little better now that the radiator has been flushed, but we have another problem. There is some vibration on the right side. I think it is the front tire but it could be the back tire. Of course it could very well be both. Not sure what the problem is or much it's going to cost to fix it. Can only hope the place we regularly go for car repair can help us out. They were a man short last week and were back up on jobs. But we have an alternate plan if they can't help us out.