Saturday, August 14, 2004

Went to get the car looked out this morning. The trouble was a tire, the rear right tire to be exact. We got the bad tire replaced and the other tires balanced. Thankfully, that's all it was. Car rides better now. Good thing we got it fixed, with as much driving as my mom does in a week, wouldn't want her to have a blow out.

Have another headache and this one seems likes it's desperate to stay around. May take a nap this afternoon, which might help.

Been watching some of the olympics. Wish there was a mute button for the commentators. Some of the things they say are some stupid! But thats just me and my opinion.

There are a couple shows on A & E I have been watching that I really love. "Family Plots" and "Airline" are great shows. The "Airline" show is similar to a show on the Discovery Wings channel I have seen called "Airport". Never-the-less, I am surprised at the idiocy of people out there in the rest of America. Well, maybe not surprised. Someone wants to get reimbursment for a tiny tear on their crappy luggage, demand an undeserved upgrade or are freacking surprised that airlines overbook their flights. Overbooking is common practice in the airlines. Wish they wouldn't do it but like they'd listen to me.