Saturday, August 07, 2004

Went out to eat last night, was a spur of the moment sort of thing. Nice place but the music is too loud for the staff and patrons to hear very well.

I wanna comment of all these online dating services. First, in my opinion you have to be a loser to do one of those things. Someone who can't live with the being alone. Other people do not make you a complete person. One line I like from a dating service commercial is "I had to be myself", oh you mean you've been someone else all this time. Another funny line is "I placed an order for the perfect person". What? Are you wanting to meet someone for a date or ordering a pizza. After saying this, I am sure someone will say something like "No wonder you still alone" or some other supposedly cutting comment. The fact is is I love being single. If marriage makes you feel happy or makes you feel more like a complete person, fine. But marriage is not for everyone and should not be forced onto anyone.

Soapbox mode off.