Thursday, September 28, 2006

Got a little bit of rain last night. Rain had been forecast, but it was a slight chance we would get any. Don't think it was more then an eighth of an inch.

The other night I had a couple strange dreams. One included me driving around in an expensive yellow high performance car, like a Porche. That's all I remember about it. The other dream involved me being a parent or a surrogate parent to a bunch of kids. We were dirt poor and it was Christmas time. The kids wanted things we could afford and they didn't seem to understand I couldn't take them to the store to get said items. The only thing else I remember is that somehow I managed to get just enough to buy some of the things on the kids want list.

Last night I had a dream that involved Mom and me traveling. We ended up stopping at a shopping mall to buy some of the things we really needed. Before we split up, we agreed to meet back at the register of this particular store we were at in half an hour. I wondered off and found a couple things I wanted. As I looked around I would see something I liked and wanted to look at again later. The problem was I could never find the item again, so as a result I ended up just wandering around like an idiot. At some point I knew I need Mom's help, but had no clue where she was. After wandering around for awhile, I saw here walking past with a group of parents and kids. I motioned her to come off and she said she would be back in a minute. The dream ended with me just continuing to wander around.