Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I had a couple odd dreams last night.

In one dream I was living with an older woman who I was very much attracted to. We went to bed, we shared a bed for some reason, and this particular night she went to bed naked. Well I couldn't keep my hands off of her so we ended up making love. During the course of the dream our relationship unfolded. We became a couple and made love often. The things that were strange was the apartment was small which didn't bother either of us and that I never really got a good look at her face.

The other dream took place at night and there was some sort of celebration going on in the community. There were comfortable benches outside and people were walking around with smiles on their faces. When I sat down on one of the benches, I realized I had a small bag in my hand that had some fireworks in it. Not long after I sat down, an older woman came along and sat down near me. We talked about everything that was going on and the stuff I had in the bag. I ended up lighting one of the items and a small fireball came out and headed towards a house on the hill setting it on fire. I became upset because I thought there were people in the house had died. The woman sitting next to me joked about the fireworks. A couple minutes later the other item in ny bag caught on fire and flung a fireball towards a shack on a hill overhead setting it on fire. I got up and headed to my room in the hotel close by. When I looked back I thought a zombie was following me and I ran towards the river bank and then darted off. The next few days in the dream seemed to pass by quickly ending my death in the dream. Don't think I actually died though.