Friday, September 08, 2006

Watched Project Runway Wednesday evening and was giddy to see Vincent finally go. There's just something weird about that guy and I'm not sure if I can put my finger on it. But I am glad he's gone.

Mowed much of the front yard this morning. Would have done it earlier, but I had a mild migraine. I began to feel a little better after I had eaten breakfast. The main reason I wanted to mow was there is a chance of rain for the weekend and as I've mentioned before, I don't like mowing during or right after it rains. Just my little quirk, but with our yard I don't want to go to the hospital with an injury because I couldn't wait a day or two.

Will probably watch a movie this afternoon. Still have one more disc of my Ren & Stimpy box set to watch. I bought it a couple months ago and then the heat came and then I didn't feel like watching them.