Friday, July 14, 2006

Had a strange dream with a recurring theme last night. Dreamt I was in high school again. The layout of the school was different then it was when I was there. After school was out for the day, I hurried towards the bus. When I got to the area where all the buses wait, I couldn't remember the number of my bus and when I finally did (it was 12 by the way), the buses began to leave which meant that I had to walk home. As I headed home, I repositioned my backpack and heard people behind me making fun of me. It didn't bother me a bit and I kept walking. At some point I realized that not only had it gone from day to night but I was over in Kansas City MO instead of Kansas City KS. It seemed a bit odd to me but almost as if that were normal. As I walked not only did I come up with a better back pack but I saw Melissa Etheridge walking along the street. She came over and started to direct us to the right way home. Even though I was heckled again and came up with a new backpack that I moved my stuff to and saw a famous person, nothing seemed to bug me and I thought it was all normal.