Tuesday, July 11, 2006

June Allyson has died. I like a lot of the movies she was in. She will be missed.

The weekend and Monday were quite nice temperature wise and that's going to change this week. Today through the weekend it is going to get warmer. Friday is supposed to be close to 100 degrees and since the humidity is up from the rain and just up in general, that means it will feel every inch 100 degrees. I will say that when it has gotten warm, it wasn't that bad due to the humidity being low. Am not really complaining about the weather, I know it's summer and it's supposed to be warm and uncomfortable.

Had a strange dream Monday. I was with a group of people outside some building and we were told that there the bomb (a nuclear bomb) was going to be dropped. As we stood there someone screamed there's the plane now. We looked up and there was a large shiny plane and we became silent for a moment when we realized this was all for real. The guy who told us about the bomb spoke up again and said we needed to drink this juice that would help with the affects of the nuclear winter. I was standing at a desk that had cups set out and also had packages of this juice I was to dispense on top of it. I began to open the juice packs and wondered if I was doing it right, I wasn't sure of it because there was some mushy looking glob still inside some of the packs. After all the juice had been handed out, we headed for the shelters. As I walked to the real shelter, my dream self began to tell people where some of the other shelters were all the while knowing that they were screwed because they either wouldn't find it in time or because they were to close to the surface. As I walked to the real one I could people scrambling to get in to the cement corridors underground and look around for the entrance of the shelter. Some of the people were being to panic. Three other people and myself headed to the real shelter,when we got to the building where it was, we walked in and went to the elevator and headed down. My dream self hoped the bomb wouldn't go off while we were in the elevator. After we got down to the shelter level, the doors opened and revealed that we had to go through several glass doors before we could get into the shelter, we hurried to get through them. As we got closer to the shelter, a groupe of people appeared and asked where we were going. One of the guys I was with and myself managed to deflect there questions enough that they left. Once the last glass door had been opened and the shelter door had also been opened, all the glass doors closed and sealed us off. Once we entered the shelter and found everything alright, we sealed the shelter door and sat down. A few seconds later we felt the earth shake and we knew the bomb had been dropped. That's all I remember.