Friday, July 21, 2006

At this moment we are getting some much needed rain. I hope it continues to rain for a while and if by some chance it stops, I hope it rains at least once or twice more today. The storm front pushed in warmer air last night, so sleeping was made harder by the heat. But at least we will have cooler temperatures for the next couple days and we are getting some rain.

Wednesday had a high of 104 degrees. I felt like I was being baked alive. If I ever win the lotto or come into some money I am buying a house with central air and turn it on so I can sit back and relax and not feel like I being baked.

I believe the heat has resulted in me having some strange dreams, some of which I do remember and have posted here and many I cant remember for more then a fleeting moment or two. But, I can have strange dreams any time of the year though.

Today, I am going to do a couple chores and then have an extended online time. Don't know what I am doing for lunch, its too early to think about that. But after I have lunch, I will sit back, relax and watch some TV and maybe a movie.

The weekend plans are to do a little shopping, see a movie and do some laundry. Will also do a little housework. I have a couple projects I would like to finish. Don't know if I will get to them this weekend. May just put them off until next week.