Saturday, May 20, 2006

It was ten+ degrees cooler today then it was yesterday. The forecast for the coming week it supposed to be highs in the eighties. Mom wanted it to be a little warmer, well she got it and then some. I thought the cooler temps were delightful.

Did laundry, bought a quilt and laundry baskets for Mom, washed the car, gassed the car up and rented a couple videos for Mom to watch this morning. I was a bit tired from that, the fits of insomnia I've been having lately and not enough coffee before we left.

Will do some cleaning tomorrow and at least a couple errands. Because Mom will have this coming Friday off, I will need to do a little more around the house this coming week.

Finished the book "All The President's Men" this week. I started the book "The Da Vinci Code" Thursday. So far it is an interesting read.