Sunday, May 21, 2006

I got my three disaster movies this past week, forgot to mention it in an earlier post. Had to watch Earthquake first because I have waited years to get it on DVD. It was great, the picture was clear and it was fun being able to skip ahead or rewatch something easily in a way you cant do with video. Did watch Towering Inferno and Poseidon Adventure, but didn't give them my full attention. Both those movies and their extras look great.

Have a headache today. It has been strange lately, I have had mild headaches almost every day for about a week and a half. Generally they have left on their own, but I have a couple that stayed around and were just bad enough for me to need a couple advil and a nap. I just hope this isn't a sign of something much worse. Figure the roller coaster weather we have had lately is the villain in all this.