Friday, May 19, 2006

Finished Resident Evil 4 for the third time and will be giving it a rest, a much deserved rest, for awhile. I would never have guessed that I would love the game so much that I would want to play it that much. So far I have logged in over forty hours on the game, that doesn't include the amount of time I have played the side games. At any rate it will get a vacation.

Earlier in the week there was a woodchuck in the neighbors yard. Have never seen one in the neighborhood before. I have seen them a few times along the roadside as we were traveling, on the way to do some shopping or whatever. But I had never had the chance to get a really good look at one. The poor thing was a bit terrified of the Huskies, even though it wasn't in danger as it was in our neighbors yard. I contemplated calling animal control, but didn't have to. It climbed over the fenced and got into a tree when I went inside to answer the phone. Sometime later I managed to get it to get it out of the tree and realize it wasn't in harms way. It ran like hell once it was out of the tree. Haven't seen it since and probably never will.

Will be ordering the MST3K set sometime next week, will be ordering a book on North American Wildlife with it.