Saturday, May 13, 2006

Beat Resident Evil 4 for the second time. The first time it took me 22 hours 22 minutes and 29 seconds to finish it. This time it took me 13 hours 3 minutes and 11 seconds to clear it. The second time through I had Leon wearing his RPD outfit. I bought another Resident Evil game last weekend and have only given it a quick look. I don't like it, but I am guessing if I play it long enough, I might get into it. I don't know if there is going to be another Resident Evil game, but I would probably buy it. I have another game that I bought last year (can't think of the name off hand) that is in a similar vain as RE that I need to play.

Woke up with a migraine that got worse as the day progressed. I am just starting to feel better. Wonder if something is coming it.

Got the second half of our Michigan Bulb order. Will plant the stuff in the morning and do some yard work.

This evening or Sunday will place a order with Bath & Bodyworks. They finally have their website set up to allow customers to purchase things online. Before they just gave some product information and that was it. Guess they realized how important having a online presence is to a company.