Friday, May 05, 2006

Been having some strange dreams lately. Last night I dreamt that I was driving at night and Mom was in the passenger seat. It was a cloudy evening and it looked it had rained earlier. The area looked very much like our town, like so often in my dreams everything I am familiar with changes even in just minor ways. As we headed east, I looked up and saw the Aurora Borealis. At first it looked a bit odd. It started in the north and was brighter then I thought it would be and had strange formations which stopped and began to look like what it should. Then from the south, a band of color began to form and head north. After a few seconds, a band of color began to take shape about in the middle and within seconds everything joined up and put on a brilliant display. That's all I remember.