Sunday, December 09, 2007

We have some snow and a little bit of ice out there. Had to get out in the weather yesterday to do a couple errands. It wasn't too bad. When we got to the grocery store, it turned crazy. All I wanted to do was purchase a couple things. I've never seen the place so packed. Every parking spot was taken and people parked where they should not have just so they could make a purchase. Luck was on my side as everything I was buying could be purchased at the customer service counter. The lines were easily fifteen people deep. Was thankful we had gotten our groceries Friday night.

The new sofa looks wonderful in the living room and goes great with the color scheme. My new bed is wonderful to sleep on and the sheets i have fit it just fine. I sleep under a comforter I had purchased earlier in the year but hadn't had a chance to use.