Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Had a headache yesterday, but I managed to get rid of it before lunch. The weather change is what caused it and thankfully it wasn't a bad one.

Sometime today will get an automated message from Nebraska Furniture Mart about when out delivery will be made tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't have to wait all day. Need to get a load of laundry done today. Will do it late if I need to, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Had a long involved dream with me and some people I don't know in an airport. We were all rushing around trying to find gates to connect up with our other flights. As various times, we did slow down a bit and do some shopping and a little talking. But then we became a little frantic in trying to find out where we needed to go. At some point I realised I was already at my home airport, which looks completely different then it did in the dream, and began to leave. That's when the alarms went off and I woke up. I do remember there being a ton of people at the airport.