Friday, December 21, 2007

Mom is working late tonight. Because of when Christmas fell, she will have to go in on Monday and run payroll. Hopefully It wont take her to long. To help out a bit, she's working late tonight.

Have been playing Splinter Cell Double Agent and I like it. Because I have played Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory ( particularly this one) a lot, I am finding it fairly easy to get around the game. I ran into a brick wall with one thing and was able to find help online to get me past it. So far I am liking the game.

I am a bit depressed. The weather hitting the area on or near the weekends is putting a damper on the holiday mood. I do want to get out and go to Crown Center tomorrow, even though there is a snow storm ready to bear down on us as I type. Although the thought of going over there and fighting the crowds is unappealing, we have done very little festive type things this holiday season. The one thing I hate about some holidays, is that "everyone" seems like they have plans that involve doing big things and or visiting family. I know not everyone is big on Christmas, but the idea that if you don't have friends or family to party with and you're not spending a fortune on gifts that there is something wrong with you. The whole thing seems thrust upon us, that if you want to be alone or don't care to do it up big you're a loser. It's no wonder a lot of people kill themselves around this time of year.

Besides, I think Santa is a pervert anyway. Think about it! HE sees you when you're awake, he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows if you've been bad or good. What else is he gazing upon? Does he look at you in the shower, or as you're pleasuring yourself or someone else, does he have a lot of elf on elf action up north or something? And just what is Mrs Clause into? The whole thing sounds fishy to me.