Monday, March 05, 2007

Last week at some point we had rain, yes rain complete with thunder and lighting. Ended up getting a inch of much needed rain. The storm did spawn tornadoes as it moved on.

Finished reading Flowers For Algernon yesterday. Good book, had read it in school at some point and bought at Borders where it ended up being free due to a special buy 2 books get one free sale they were having. Read Salem's Lot before that. Speed read through a couple other books that were very light fluff and awful. Will be starting a book on the Phoenix lights today. Haven't read a book about UFOs in a while. Have a few other UFO books waiting to be read, as well as one on Sasquatch and one general paranormal book. Have stayed away from the paranormal vein for sometime, primarily because to me most of the books or tales just suck. But that's me, anyway I figure even if I don't like the book I will keep it for reference.