Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Have been dreaming of some odd stuff lately. Tend to forget most of it by the time I walk up. I do remember having dreams last week that involved a monkey, being a passenger in a car going over a bridge and having a bad reaction about doing so and one involving me and others trying to escape some sort of Holocaust with zombies who would eat you if you didn't watch out.

Got a little bit of rain yesterday. There is more rain in the forecast for the next couple of days. We sure could use the moisture, have been so dry lately. But it doesn't compare to parts of the south that have been dry for a long time. I noticed parts of Texas looked dry when we flying over it in December when we were coming back from Paris.

Mom came home early on Monday with a nasty migraine. She was pretty much out of it the rest of the day. I figure, and she agrees, that it had to be a weather related migraine. Which begs the question as to why I have not had one. Not that I want tone mind you, I mean I did have the three headaches last week and all but none of them were horrible. Maybe I should count my lucky stars.