Friday, March 09, 2007

Had a couple dreams last night, one of which I remember. I was traveling by myself in Florida. Came out of a hotel with a digital camera in my hand and thought about how wonderful it was to be in Miami. As I was walking along the side walk, I stopped to take a picture of a beautiful scene and then proceeded to walk again. People didn't seem to notice me, though I wasn't doing anything strange enough to give them reason enough to look in my direction. At some point in my walk it started to rain. I put the digital camera in my purse and walked over to a bench and sat down. I paid no attention to the shoe that was on the bench, I instead focus on a street group that was performing. After a few minutes, I got up and continued walking. The weather was nice, the sun was shining and there were no clouds. It appeared to be maybe mid-afternoon in my dream. That's pretty much all I remember of it. Although I have never been to Miami, let alone Florida, I am not sure what I saw in my dream was really anything I would see in Miami. But if I ever get to Miami I will find out.

Rain today and then a chance for Sunday.

Have a chore or two to take of today and then I will watch a movie.