Sunday, January 14, 2007

Went to the dentist yesterday. Both Mom and I will need to see an oral surgeon. I might get three wisdom teeth pulled, but I may put that off. Mom had a worse time then me because she had more damage and what not then me, she will need to have a couple teeth pulled as well. She might take a Friday off so she could have the weekend to rest.

The winter storm that past through didn't end up doing as much as was expected. I think the weather "forecasters", if one could call them that, like to cover their collective butts a bit. They need to make us aware of a storm, but they could downplay what we might get. People panic if they think they might not get out for a few days. Wasn't surprised when we went to the grocery store on Thursday that the store was out of a lot of things. Of course if people where smart to begin with, they would have a few days worth of food and supplies so if they were trapped it wouldn't be a big deal.