Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My right arm is slightly swollen. The only cause I can think of is my recent dental surgery. I think I need to evaluate the positions I sleep at night and see if I cant change things.

Been having weird dreams lately and I can say that the medications I am on due to the dental surgery are somewhat to blame. I usually have long involved dreams and many of them are strange, but the dreams I have have had in the past few days are just weird. In one dream, I was trying to escape some oppressive country. One of the things that a person trying to flee was to do was to solve this odd puzzle. The puzzle was the size of an orange and had a metal top that you had to get in just the right position in order to solve it. Some how I did well enough with it that I was allowed to proceed. At some point I ended up at the top of some stairs where there were other people trying to flee. A woman picked me and another lady out of the crowd and we were allowed to escape, but before I started to run from the steps, I had managed to get to the bottom of the steps without taking more then a couple steps and I ended up with a sandwich. Not sure what any of it means and not sure if I want to know.

Sunday is the Super Bowl. Will be watching and hoping the Chicago Bears win. This is going to be a historic Super Bowl regardless of whoever wins. Good luck to both teams. GO BEARS!!!!!!