Monday, January 29, 2007

The swelling on my face gives me a sort of demented chipmunk look. I have taken advantage of the swelling to do two impressions. The first being Richard Nixon and the other being a Godfather attempt. Think I did better at the Nixon one.

Got out yesterday and did some errands. Did some laundry, bought groceries and a few supplies. Most of the groceries were soft foods. Mom can eat a bit more than I can, so until at least the end of the week I am eating things like pudding, soup and macaroni and cheese.

Have a dentist appointment to get three cavities taken care of on Saturday. If my jaw is still sore, I may just cancel it and reschedule it for March. I don't want to cause more trouble with my jaw or have more swelling because I pushed things.

Will take things easy this week. The medications I am on make me a little weak and I do get light-headed and a little dizzy at times. So the last thing I want to do is push myself and then take a header into a cat box.