Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saw two movies today, "The Bourne Supremecy" and "The Village". I will talk of the "The Village" first, it was a slow paced movie that seemed to drag its feet towards the end. I can not prove this to you, after all this is the internet and people believe the strangest most untrue things anyway, but I told my mom what I thought the twist at the end was going to be. This was with me having read or heard no reviews before hand. I won't spoil anything by giving the twist, but my mom was at least impressed that I nailed the twist the way that I did. It was an alright movie, won't be renting it when it's out on DVD. Will not go to another M. Night movie again, though.

Now to "The Bourne Supremecy". Having seen "The Bourne Identity" when it came out and now owing a copy of it on DVD (bought it this evening), I was anxious to see "The Bourne Supremecy". I did enjoy it and will buy the DVD of it when it is released. There was probably a moment here or there where the pace slowed down, but overall I loved it. I may end up seeing it again before it leaves theaters. My only problem was that in some of the action scenes the camera work was to wiggly. What I wanted, was to see the fighting, not feel as though I was apart of the fight. Other than that I really liked the movie, it kept my interest and left me wanting a little more.