Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I have been struggling the past couple days with depression. Today has seemed harder to cope with things then yesterday. Pushing a large rock up a hill would be easier then dealing with depression most days.

So far it hasn't rained yet. The only thing on the roof that I know of that needs any repair is the flashing in the valleys. We had the roof done a couple summers ago and for some reason didn't have it replaced. Guess the guy who did it, didn't think it was a problem. Though I don't know why he failed to bring it up. My mom and I share this house and to get her help me out on this project is harder than getting the dead to communicate. We are both in agreement that heights are not a good thing, but I can suck it up when needed to to things that require me being on something high. An I don't mean standing on a skyscraper either. If the money was there to have someone else take care of it, I'm sure she would rather have that happen then to get on the roof. But money being a little tight for both of us, anything we can do ourselves is good.