Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Managed to get rid of my headache, though it was a mild one. I have been trying my best not to let depression get the best of me but I am not doing a very good job of it today.

Mowed the front yard yesterday and mowed the backyard this morning. Rain, or at least chance of rain, has been forecast for the next three days. Which is just great. The lousy clayish soil in our area hasn't fully dried out from the rain we got Saturday.

When I went down to the laundry room to start a load of clothes, I noticed a liitle bit of water seeping in around the pipe that takes the water to the septic tank. It wasn't there when I did a couple loads of laundry yesterday. I sure as heck don't want to have to call someone out to take care of the septic tank but will have too if it gets worse. The rain could amke things worse or I am just making nothing out of nothing.

My moms birthday is next week. Barring anything bad happening in the next few days, we will be going to a couple movies over the weekend, both of her choice, and going to lunch as well. On the evening of her actual birthday we will go out to eat at the restaurant of her choice. All I have to do is remember to make the cake, and not be in total bitch form.