Friday, July 30, 2004

Had an odd dream last night, but when do dreams every really make sense. Anyway, I dreamt that I was in a hidden computer lab/room and some folks in black suits and sunglasses came knocking wanting to "talk" with us. Everyone in the lab dismantled a computer rather quickly and got the motherboard before grabbing some diskettes. We then scrambled out of the run via a secret hallway. Once outside we went our separate ways. At some point I was walking towards a park, while there was no one sitting on the benches, but I could tell there were people in an area not far from where I entered the park. When I was in the middle of the park near a fountain, I opened a can of coke (not sure where it came from) and began drinking. As I continued through the park, I could tell that I was being followed. When I got out of the park, I quickened my step and went on a path that cut through some yards. When I got off the path, I crossed the street I came upon and then made my way down a hill. There was another park at the bottom of the hill. I crossed the joggers path and made my way to the pond. At this point it went from being fall to winter as the pond was frozen over and covered with snow and ice. There was a path going cross it which I took advantage of. I looked back to the other side of the pond and saw the guys in black standing there talking, I turned and began to walk up a hill. Even though the streets were icy, traffic was managing pretty well. I don't know where I got it either, but I was listening to a radio that was tuned to some odd morning show type program. That's all I remember because I woke up at that point. Not sure what any of it means.