Friday, April 18, 2008

From Thursday afternoon until sometime early this morning we got almost one and a quarter inches of rain. Most of the rain came in waves and we did get a heavy downpour early this morning. We need it and the flowers do too.

Thankfully I am mostly over the cold I had last week. Still have a slight persistent cough, but that is it. My allergies are taking over now.

Due to the rain and Mom being slightly backed up on laundry, we are going to the laundromat tomorrow. I was able to get a couple loads of my own things done earlier in the week, so I am not too backed up. Will get a load of sheets done though and maybe some clothes in one big load.

After we get through with the laundromat we will come home and rest. Then we will go to the Pet Expo we found out about a couple days ago, have lunch out and then get groceries before heading back home. Think we have another errand or two to do while we are out.

Sunday Mom is going to paint the bathroom. We got some nice paint at the local hardware store. The walls are going to be a pale pink and the ceiling will be a nice white. Since the room has no windows, we don't want a dark color in there.

I painted the hallways a light yellow last week. Hopefully this will be the last of the painting for a while.